marți, 16 august 2011

Natalia Kills – Kill My Boyfriend




Natalia Kills lanseaza albumul “Perfectionist” astazi in Statele Unite si varianta pentru aceasta piata muzicala contine o piesa noua.
Pentru “Kill My Boyfriend“,  Natalia a lucrat alaturi de DJ-ul francez Junior Caldera.
Piesa care se prezinta ca una tocmai buna pentru radio are un mesaj deosebit, dupa cum spune chiar Natalia Kills: “The story is that my lovely high school sweetheart comes back to town; we’d broken up years ago when he went off to college. When he comes back I’m actually engaged to someone else who’s a bit of a dick, but his family are nice and I don’t want to go through the drama of breaking up with him and being called a slut for running off with someone else on my wedding night, so I decide the best way to get out of it is just to kill him. It’s such a happy song cause I’m back in love with my old boyfriend… Super deranged, but very happy.“
 Prea buna melodia..::X::X:

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu